- (918) 853-5602
CFBLK + WAG
We are thrilled to partner with Working Against Gravity to bring Oklahoma this fuel-focused and results driven nutrition program! One-on-One coaching and local support help ensure that every minute you spend in the gym pays off — mentally and physically.
Simple. This is the nutrition program trusted by the pros. CrossFit champions, Olympians and professional athletes across many different sports are among some of WAG’s loyal members. If it has worked for them, then it will work for you. Stick with it and you will see results like the 15,000 others who have changed their lives with this program.
How Does it Work?
This program pairs you with a nutrition coach who has been screened, trained, tested and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Your coach understands that every physical body is different. They listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
Fill Out the Questionnaire
Answer a few questions so we can get to know you.
Meet Your Coach
We’ll assign you to a nutrition coach to guide you through every step.
Set your goals
Your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats and carbs you need to consume daily to reach them.
Chart your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
Gain a Support Group
Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins and unlock access to our members-only Facebook page.
Pricing is per month, with a three month minimum commitment.
$99 – We are offering this discounted rate to the first 10 clients!
$130 – Regular monthly rate, discounted from the $160 clients are paying nationally.
What to Expect
• Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
• Weekly online check-ins with your coach
• Guaranteed 24/hr response time
• Access to members-only Facebook Group
• Online nutrition portal inside our web app, Seismic
• Knowledge Base full of exclusive macro-counting education
• Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
• Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes
• Establish habits and routines
• Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
• Develop a positive relationship with food
• Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
• Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.